Optimized NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ and Resveratrol
30 vegetarian capsules
Item Catalog Number: 02348
Optimized NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ with Resveratrol combines unique nutrients for longevity and youthful cellular energy production. NIAGEN®, trans-resveratrol, quercetin, and fisetin support healthy cellular metabolism, fight age-related fatigue, regulates genes that control aging, and more. Take the fight against aging to the cellular level with Optimized NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ with Resveratrol!
Benefits at a glance:
- Uses NIAGEN® nicotinamide riboside to fight general fatigue on a cellular level
- Contains resveratrol to modulate expression of genes associated with some aspects of aging
- Contains an optimized 300 mg dose of NIAGEN® in every capsule
- Promotes mitochondrial health and youthful cellular energy production
- Helps inhibit oxidative stress, promotes cardiovascular health & more
Life Extension® was among the first to promote the amazing health benefits of both resveratrol and later, NIAGEN® — the first commercially available form of nicotinamide Riboside. Now, both of these powerful nutrients for cellular health and longevity (plus synergistic phytonutrients like fisetin and quercetin) are available in a single, convenient, anti-aging formula.
Fight age-related fatigue with NIAGEN®
Age-related declines in cellular metabolism and energy production can lead to feelings of fatigue and lack of motivation.1,2 NIAGEN® nicotinamide riboside increases cellular levels of NAD+, an enzyme critical to healthy cellular energy production. Increasing NAD+ also encourages healthy cognitive function in aging adults and supports healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range3, 4-6 —important factors to longevity and overall health. And in a new clinical study, 250 mg of nicotinamide riboside led to a 40% increase in NAD+ levels.7
Resveratrol unlocks longevity genes
Resveratrol also promotes healthy insulin sensitivity, encourages enhanced mitochondrial function, promotes a healthy inflammatory response, and protects against the effects of a high-fat diet.9-23 And our Optimized NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ with Resveratrol formula includes a red grape and wild blueberry blend for additional polyphenols, anthocyanins, and more.
Fisetin and Quercetin
This formula also contains fisetin and quercetin, phytonutrient compounds that augment resveratrol’s healthy effects, promote cardiovascular health, support healthy cellular and mitochondrial function, reduce oxidative stress, promote a healthy inflammatory response, and more.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
|NIAGEN® Nicotinamide Riboside||300 mg|
[providing 5 mg quercetin from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud), phosphatidylcholine complex (from sunflower)]
|Trans-Resveratrol [from Japanese knotweed (root)]||100 mg|
|Red grape (fruit) and wild blueberry (fruit) blend [providing polyphenols, anthocyanins, OPCs]||40 mg|
|Fisetin [from wax tree extract (stem)]||10 mg|
|Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica, maltodextrin.|
NIAGEN® are registered trademarks of ChromaDex, Inc., Patents see: www.ChromaDexPatents.com.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Nicotinamide Riboside does not cause flushing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- PLoS One. 2012;7(7):e42357.
- Cell. 2013 Dec 19;155(7):1624-38.
- Cell Metab. 2012 Jun 6;15(6):838-47.
- Neurobiol Aging. 2013 Jun;34(6):1581-8.
- J Neurosci. 2006 Aug 16;26(33):8484-91.
- Front Biosci. 2007 Jan 1;12:1863-88.
- Clin Interv Aging. 2008;3(2):331-9.
- Cell Metab. 2011 Nov 2;14(5):612-22.
- J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2012 Dec;67(12):1307-12.
- Mol Nutr Food Res. 2011 Aug;55(8):1197-206.
- Atherosclerosis. 2007 Apr;191(2):265-71.
- Mol Cancer. 2006 Oct 17;5:45.
- Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2007 Jun;16(6):1246-52.
- Prostate. 2009 Nov 1;69(15):1668-82.
- Surgery. 2010 Aug;148(2):453-62.
- Arch Med Res. 2010 May;41(4):288-94.
- Dose Response. 2010 Mar 18;8(4):478-500.
- Food Chem Toxicol. 2011 Dec;49(12):3319-27.
- J Endocrinol Invest. 2011 Nov;34(10):788-92.
- Neurosci Lett. 2011 Oct 10;503(3):250-5.
- Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2011 Jul;39(3):128-32.
- Nature. 2004 Aug 5;430(7000):686-9.