Item Catalog Number: 01953
Benefits at a Glance
- Pomegranate fruit is loaded with some of nature’s most powerful antioxidants
- Pomegranate supports whole-body health
- Offers benefits of all parts of pomegranate plant, including seeds and flowers
- One softgel provides equivalent polyphenol content of approximately 24-30 pomegranates
Until now the vast majority of research has focused on extracts from the fruit alone. But recently scientists have identified the synergistic action of compounds specific to other parts of the pomegranate — notably its seeds and flowers.
Pomegranate Complete combines standardized extracts from the whole fruit and flower, along with pomegranate seed oil, to support whole-body health. In addition to the highly absorbable antioxidant powerhouses found in pomegranate fruit19-21 — Pomegranate Complete augments these polyphenols with newly discovered biologically active compounds from other parts of the pomegranate plant. These little-known nutrients include: punicanolic acid, a member of the triterpene family of essential oils that provides cellular support to help with inflammation,22 and pomegranatate, to combat age-related metabolic changes.23
This superior formula supplies the complete nutritional profile of the entire pomegranate plant. Just one softgel of Pomegranate Complete provides polyphenols equivalent to 12.3 ounces of pomegranate juice concentrate (or 30 pomegranates), plus a proprietary blend of seed oil and flower extract.
Add Pomegranate Complete to your regimen today and get the full benefits of pomegranate polyphenols in one convenient softgel.
Supplement FactsServing Size 1 softgel
|Amount Per Serving|
|POMELLA® pomegranate extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins]||400 mg|
|Proprietary pomegranate blend [flower extract, seed oil) [std. to 22% punicic acid]||137.5 mg|
|Other ingredients: sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, caramel color, sunflower lecithin.|
POMELLA® Extract is covered under U.S. Patent 7,638,640 and POMELLA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Jan 19;109(2):177-206.
- J Nutr Biochem. 2008 Dec;19(12):848-55. Epub 2008 May 13.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Sep 24;56(18):8704-13. Epub 2008 Aug 30.
- J Endourol. 2008 Dec;22(12):2723-31.
- Phytother Res. 2009 Jun 5;24(2):182-185. [Epub ahead of print]
- Exp Dermatol. 2009 Jun;18(6):553-61. Epub 2009 Mar 6.
- Am J Cardiol. 2009 Oct 1;104(7):936-42.
- Nutrition. 2009 Sep 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- Atherosclerosis. 2010 Jan;208(1):119-25. Epub 2009 Sep 6.
- Integr Cancer Ther. 2009 Sep;8(3):242-53.
- Growth Horm IGF Res. 2009 Oct 21. [Epub ahead of print]
- Phytother Res. 2009 Dec 17. [Epub ahead of print]
- Atherosclerosis. 2006 Aug;187(2):363-71.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Aug 14;50(17):4791-5.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2000 Oct;48(10):4581-9.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2005 (53):6126-32.
- Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2005 Mar;39(2):80-3.
- Food Chem Toxicol. 2006 Jul;44(7):984-93.
- Eur J Nutr. 2003 Jan;42(1):18-28.
- J Inflamm (Lond). 2009;6:1.
- Altern Med Rev. 2008 Jun;13(2):128-44.
- Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2008 Nov;56(11):1628-31.
- Fitoterapia. 2006 Dec;77(7-8):534-7.