Item Catalog Number: 02097
Life Extension’s unique Endothelial Defense™ Pomegranate Complete formula combines pomegranate fruit extracts and seed oil, GliSODin® superoxide dismutase, and Cardiose® sweet orange peel extract: three powerful ingredients that have been shown to help protect the delicate cells that line the inside of your blood vessels.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Promotes arterial and circulatory health
- Helps inhibit vascular inflammation
- Supports healthy endothelial cell function
- Helps protect your veins from oxidative stress
- Promotes vascular dilation and circulation
More facts about Endothelial Defense™ Pomegranate Complete
Triple-action endothelial health support
GliSODin® is an orally active form of superoxide dismutase (SOD) enzyme, a potent inhibitor of internal oxidative stress. In a clinical trial, daily supplementation with GliSODin® powerfully encouraged arterial health and significantly relieved oxidative stress compared to a control group.12
Cardiose® extract from sweet orange peel helps promote endothelial production of nitric oxide,13 which encourages vasodilation — a key requirement for healthy circulation.
Clinically studied orange peel extract
If you’re ready to give your cardiovascular health a boost of targeted nutritional support, add Endothelial Defense™ Pomegranate Complete to your daily regimen.
Supplement FactsServing Size 2 softgels
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.5 g|
|Superoxide dismutase/gliadin complex (GliSODin®) [SOD (superoxide dismutase) enzyme activity = 500 IU]||500 mg|
|Cardiose® flavonoid glycoside [from immature sweet orange (peel)] [std. to 90% rutinoside]||500 mg|
|POMELLA® pomegranate extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins]||400 mg|
|Proprietary pomegranate blend (flower extract and seed oil) [std. to 22% punicic acid]||137.5 mg|
|Pomegranate 5:1 extract (fruit)||100 mg|
|Other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, maltodextrin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, purified water, carob color, beeswax.|
Cardiose® is a registered trademark of INTERQUIM, S.A. d.b.a. Ferrer HealthTech.
POMELLA® Extract is covered under U.S. Patent 7,638,640 and POMELLA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
Isocell SA, France is the owner of US Patents Nos. 6,045,809 and 6,426,068B1 and trademark of GliSODin®.
Dosage and Use
Take two (2) softgels daily before breakfast, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not take this product if you are allergic to wheat or gluten.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Mol Nutr Food Res. 2017 May;61(5)
- Phytother Res. 2017 Nov;31(11):1731-1738.
- J Sci Food Agric. 2017 Apr;97(6):1798-1804.
- Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2016 Feb;22:44-50.
- J Med Food. 2015 Sep;18(9):941-9.
- Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2015 Mar;70(1):9-14.
- Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2012 Dec;67(4):351-7.
- Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2012 Sep;67(3):309-14.
- Front Pharmacol. 2018;9:544.
- J Nutr Sci. 2012;1:e9.
- J Nutr Sci. 2017;6:e39.
- Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol. 2007 Feb;39(2):45-50.
- Agro Food Industry Hi Tech. 2015 July/August 2015;26(4):6-10.
- American Journal of Physiology - Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 2002;282(1):H1-H5.
- www.cordiart.com. Accessed Oct 12, 2018.