Category: Blood vessels
Manufacturer: Life Extension
Amino acid for optimal arterial health
- A semi-essential amino acid involved in numerous areas of human biochemistry, including ammonia detoxification, hormone secretion, and immune modulation
- A precursor to nitric oxide (NO), a key component of endothelial-derived relaxing factor
- May help maintain the health of the immune system
In stock Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 27 loyalty points. Your cart will total 27 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,35 €.
|2||26,41 €||Up to 2,20 €|
|4||25,86 €||Up to 6,60 €|
700 mg, 200 vegetarian capsules
Item Catalog Number: 01624
L-arginine may also help maintain the health of the immune system.3-7
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)||6 mg|
|Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose.|
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- 94. Altern Med Rev. 2002 Dec;7(6):512-22.
- 95. Biomed Pharmacother. 2002 Nov;56(9):439-45.
- 110. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2007 Jan;10(1):80-7.
- 111. Amino Acids. 2009 Jul;37(2):323-31.
- 112. Nutrition. 2006 Jul-Aug;22(7-8):705-12.
- 113. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2004 Jan;7(1):45-51.
- 114. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2003 Mar;6(2):223-8.