Item Catalog Number: 01726
Maintaining bone density and strength is about adding calcium. But it must be accompanied by adequate amounts of other vital nutrients. That’s why this proprietary, comprehensive mineral formula provides 700 mg of highly absorbable elemental calcium from three different forms, along with critically important magnesium, boron, zinc, manganese, and silicon needed for healthy bones. Vitamin D3, which helps to stimulate calcium absorption, provide strength to maturing bone, and maintain healthy cartilage, is also included. So try Bone Restore and add all of these critical nutrients to your regimen with one bone-boosting formula!
Benefits at a Glance:
- Highly absorbable nutrients for greater bone density
- Provides three different, well-absorbed forms of calcium
- Includes the critical bone minerals magnesium, boron, zinc, manganese, and silicon
- Contains 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving
Healthy bone density requires calcium … the right kind
The most abundant mineral in the body, calcium is primarily found in bones and teeth. Men and women may take calcium supplements and still suffer from a loss of bone mineral density. Why? Most people don’t take enough calcium to offset the amount being lost in the course of normal aging. Additionally, many forms of calcium are not well-absorbed.1-3 Bone Restore provides three types of easily absorbed calcium — dicalcium malate, calcium fructoborate, and calcium bisglycinate chelate — in capsule form to ensure it breaks down fully in the digestive tract.
Other important minerals and nutrients are also crucial for bone health
Scientific research has established the beneficial effects of the trace mineral boron on the strength of bones and joints.5,23-26 This formula contains patented FruiteX B® OsteoBoron, a powerful form of boron made from a calcium/carbohydrate/boron complex similar to what is found in fruits and vegetables. FruiteX B® OsteoBoron® is more bioavailable than boron citrate, the nutrient used in most commercial bone building supplements.
Adding Bone Restore to your whole-body health regimen is a great way to get all of these critical, bone-health nutrients in a single, convenient formula.
Serving Size 4 capsules
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU|
|Calcium (as DimaCal® dicalcium malate, TRAACS® calcium bisglycinate chelate, calcium fructoborate)||700 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||300 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||2 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Silicon [from horsetail extract (herb)]||5 mg|
|Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented Fruitex B® OsteoBoron®)||3 mg|
|Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, maltodextrin, corn starch.|
Fruitex B® and OsteoBoron® are registered trademarks of VDF Futureceuticals, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 5,962,049.
DimaCal® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Malate is covered by U.S. Patent 6,706,904 and patents pending.
Dosage and Use
Take four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Scientific studies suggest calcium supplementation in divided doses with food in the morning and evening may yield the best results.
Maintaining an optimal vitamin D blood level also helps maximize calcium absorption.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 1999 Oct;45(5):509-17.
- Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 1995 Sep;17(7):437-42.
- Scand J Gastroenterol. 2010;45(2):133-8.
- Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2006;46(8):621-8.
- Magnes Trace Elem. 1990;9(2):61-9.
- Curr Pharm Des.2003;9(32):2687-704.
- Ann Nutr Metab. 2002;46(6):249-53.
- J Int Med Res. 2007 Sep-Oct;35(5):692-5.
- J Nutr. 1994 Jul;124(7):1060-4.
- Magnes Res. 1993 Jun;6(2):155-63.
- J Reprod Med. 1990 May;35(5):503-7.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Jun;95(6):2630-3.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 1995 Mar;61(3 Suppl):638S-45S.
- PDR for Nutritional Supplements, 1st ed. Montvale, NJ: Medical Economics Co.; 2001:288-95.
- Ann Nutr Metab. 2009;54(3):218-26.
- Toxic Sci. 2006 Jul;92(1):286-94.
- Clin Chem Lab Med. 2013 Aug;51(8):1555-61.
- Osteoporos Int. 2009 Jul;20(7):1175-82.
- Congest Heart Fail. 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):9-13.
- Br J Sports Med. 2006 Sep;40(9): 773-8.
- Front Biosci. 2004 May 1;9:1278-93.
- South Med J. 2001 Dec;94(12):1195-201.
- Environ Health Perspect. 1994 Nov;102 Suppl 7:83-5.
- Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2003;43(2):219-31.
- Prog Food Nutr Sci. 1993 Oct-Dec;17(4):331-49.
- Nutr Rev. 2008 Apr;66(4):183-91.