30 liquid vegetarian capsules
Item Catalog Number: 01825
FLORASSIST® Balance uses dual encapsulation technology to deliver live bacterial colonies to your gut, where your body needs them most. And while many supplements provide just one species of bacteria, FLORASSIST® provides six — all of them potent Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains — to help better fight off undesirable bacteria, optimize digestive health, maintain a healthy immune response, and provide whole-body support. Enjoy the benefits of balanced gut bacteria — add FLORASSIST® to your regimen today!
Benefits at a Glance
- Supports optimal digestive health
- Provides broad spectrum, whole-body health benefits
- Utilizes a dual encapsulation technology to deliver live bacterial colonies to your gut
- Provides 6 potent strains of probiotics
Supports Optimal Digestive Health
Billions of beneficial bacteria not only keep undesirable bacteria at bay, but also support all phases of digestion, including the digestion of food, absorption of nutrients, and the elimination of waste products.
Scientists are finding that not having the proper balance of beneficial bacteria can wreak havoc throughout the body.1-5
Provides Broad-Spectrum, Whole-Body Health Benefits
Up to 70%–80% of antibody-producing cells reside in the gut which is populated by nearly 100 trillion microorganisms, many of which are beneficial bacteria.13 These bacteria are considered a living part of the human organism.15 With age, we can experience a decline in vital beneficial bacteria and the strength of the immune system. Restoring the gut’s friendly bacteria can support healthy immune function.15
Dual Encapsulation Technology Provides “Living” Bacteria
- Contain probiotic strains that are acid resistant, protecting them from stomach acid that can destroy the viability of the strains;
- Have dual encapsulation technology, keeping the capsule intact longer, and ensuring that the probiotic reaches the small intestine;
- Provide a high CFU (colony forming units) of 15 billion per capsule.
Six Potent Strains in One Easy-to-Swallow Liquid Capsule
While many supplements provide just one type of bacteria, taking a probiotic with multiple varieties of good bacteria can help better fight off undesirable bacteria.17 FLORASSIST® provides a proprietary blend of six bacterial strains.
Each FLORASSIST® dual capsule contains 15 billion CFU consisting of:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-14
- Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
- Lactobacillus paracasei LPC-37
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR-32
- Bifidobacterium bifidum/lactis BB-02
- Bifidobacterium longum BL-05
These potent strains of probiotic bacteria adhere to the soft lining of the intestinal tract and help maintain a healthy surface and aid in support for the digestive system. So get more probiotic power where your body needs it most — add FLORASSIST® Balance to your regimen today!
Serving Size 1 liquid vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
|Balance Proprietary Probiotic Blend||15 Billion CFU†|
|L. acidophilus LA-14; B. lactis BL-04; L. paracasei LPC-37; L. rhamnosus LR-32; B. bifidum/lactis BB-02; B. longum BB536®|
|Other ingredients: glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid, chlorophyllin.|
†Colony Forming Units at time of manufacture.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Cell Metab. 2013 Jun 4;17(6):883-94.
- Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol. 2013 Feb; 27(1):73-83.
- Gastroenterol Res Pract. 2012;2012:872716.
- Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2010 Jan;26(1):5-11.
- Pharmacol Res. 2013 Mar;69(1):144-55.
- Eur J Clin Nutr. 2013 Feb;67(2):161-7.
- Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 2013;358:273-89.
- Br J Nutr. 2013 May 28;109(10):1866-72.
- Nutr Hosp. 2011 Jan-Feb;26(1):228-35.
- Eur J Cancer Prev. 2013 Jan;22(1):46-51.
- Pediatr Int. 2012 Oct;54(5):682-7.
- Gut Microbes. 2010 May-Jun; 1(3): 148–163.
- Immunobiology. 1992 Feb;184(2-3):157-79.
- Int J Food Microbiol. 2012 Jan 16;152(3):189-205.
- Curr Opin Biotechnol. 2011 Nov 30.
- Microbiology. 2007 Oct;153(Pt 10):3563-71.
- Anaerobe. 2012 Aug;18(4):405-13.