30 vegetarian capsules
Item Catalog Number: 01514
Benefits at a Glance
- Support eye pressure already within normal range
- Unique blend of powerful phytonutrients that supports healthy blood flow
- Clinically studied in Europe
- Mirtoselect® is derived from the European bilberry plant.
- Pycnogenol® is an extract from French Maritime pine bark.
Protect your eyes in the future by adding Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol® to your supplement regimen today.
Supplement FactsServing Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
|Mirtogenol® [Mirtoselect® European Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) extract (fruit) and Pycnogenol® Dried French Maritime Pine (Pinus pinaster) extract (bark)]||120 mg|
|Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid.|
Mirtogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research, Ltd.
Mirtoselect® is a registered trademark of Indena, S.p.A., Milan, Italy.
Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research, Ltd.
Pycnogenol® is protected by U.S. patents #5,720,956 and #6,372,266 and other international patents.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule daily in the morning with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If needed, take one (1) additional capsule in the evening with food.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Rohdewald P. Pycnogenol, French maritime pine bark extract. In: Coates P, ed. Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements. New York; Marcel Dekker; 2004.
- Mol Nutr Food Res. 2009 Jul;53(7):869-77.
- Clin Chem. 2011 Nov;57(11):1524-33.
- Arzneimittelforschung. 1991 Sep;41(9):905-9.
- Metabolism. 2000 Jul;49(7):880-5.
- Phytomedicine. 2010 Sep;17(11):835-9.
- Hypertens Res. 2007 Sep;30(9):775-80.
- Mol Vis. 2012;18:2338-51. Epub 2012 Sep 7.
- BMC Complement Altern Med. 2014 Apr 2;14:120. doi: 10.1186/1472-6882-14-120.
- Clin Ophthalmol. 2010 May 14;4:471-6.