Category: Hormonal balance
Manufacturer: Life Extension
Menopause 731™ offers comprehensive menopause relief in a soy-free, hormone-free, once-daily tablet.
- Soy-free, hormone-free, vegan, non-GMO formula provides comprehensive menopause relief
- Helps relieve 11 common & uncommon menopausal discomforts
- Up to 83% reduction in total menopausal discomforts
- Up to 83% reduction in hot flashes
- Up to 66% reduction in irritability and mood swings
In stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||28,81 €||Up to 2,40 €|
|4||28,21 €||Up to 7,20 €|
30 enteric coated tablets
Item Catalog Number: 02204
Menopause 731™ uses clinically studied extract of Siberian rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) root to address hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, mood swings, sleep disturbances, exhaustion, joint and muscle discomfort, vaginal dryness, urinary health and sexual function associated with menopause. It’s comprehensive menopause relief in a convenient, once-daily tablet.
Menopause 731™ contains R. rhaponticum extract standardized for two unique compounds: rhaponticin and desoxyrhaponticin. In pre-clinical studies, this unique extract selectively activated a specific estrogen receptor, ER-β, while leaving the ER-α receptor alone.1-3 Scientists believe this is why Menopause 731™ relieves widespread menopausal discomfort.
Clinically evaluated in over 400 women
The standardized extract in our Menopause 731™ formula has been studied in randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials ranging from 12 weeks to two years.4-8 Results were measured by standardized research questionnaires designed to evaluate menopausal discomforts; as well as a specialized survey that rates patients’ mood and emotional health.
Research found that R. rhaponticum extract produced:
- Up to 83% reduction in total menopausal discomforts7
- Up to 83% reduction in hot flashes6
- Up to 66% reduction in irritability and mood swings5
Hot flashes, irritability, mood swings and more
This extract produced significant relief for 11 distinct menopause discomforts, especially for women experiencing hot flashes, night sweats, irritability and mood swings.5-8 Remarkably, study participants reported improvement in all of their discomforts, including sleep disturbances, exhaustion, joint and muscle discomforts, and vaginal dryness, as well as urinary and sexual health.
Serving Size 1 enteric coated tablet
|Amount Per Serving|
|ERr 731® siberian rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) extract (root) [std. to > 54% rhaponticin, > 27% desoxyrhaponticin]||4 mg|
|Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, enteric coating (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid).|
Dosage and Use
Do not take if you have, or have a history of, estrogen-dependent tumors.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2007;107(3-5):191-201.
Conference Proceedings NAMS Annual Meeting (abstract and poster). 2014
Altern Ther Health Med. 2009;15(1):24-34.
Altern Ther Health Med. 2008;14(6):32-8.