Manufacturer: Life Extension
High quality nutrition for healthy joints and cartilage
- Glucosamine and chondroitin have been shown in clinical studies to support healthy cartilage and joint function
- Glucosamine is key for joint cartilage production
- Chondroitin acts as a carrier of liquid nutrient to the joints
In stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||32,44 €||Up to 2,70 €|
|4||31,77 €||Up to 8,11 €|
Glucosamine / Chondroitin Capsules
Item Catalog Number: 00522
Life Extension's Glucosamine/Chondroitin Caps are the highest quality supplement available on the market today. This combination uses only high-quality sources, yet is priced lower than products of comparable potency sold by commercial companies.
Serving Size 1 capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
|Glucosamine sulfate (from 544 mg Glucosamine sulfate 2KCl)||400 mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate (from 500 mg Chondroitin sulfate sodium)||450 mg|
|Other ingredients: gelatin, vegetable stearate.|
Contains crustacean shellfish (shrimp, crab).
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule one to eight times daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Arthritis Res Ther. 2007;9(6):R117.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2007 Jun;4(2):219-24.
- N Engl J Med. 2006 Feb 23;354(8):795-808.
- Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2002 Nov-Dec;65(6):67-9.
- Fortschr Med. 1980 Jun 5;98(21):801-6.
- Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2003 Jun;11(6):424-32.
- Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 1998 Nov;6(6):427-34.
- Rheumatol Int. 2007 Jan;27(3):213-8.
- Arthritis Rheum. 2007 Feb;56(2):555-67