60 vegetarian capsules
Item Catalog Number: 02107
Benefits at a Glance:
- Magnesium oxide for long term absorption
- Magnesium citrate for immediate uptake
- Essential for more than 300 biochemical reactions
- Combats widespread magnesium insufficiency
- Supports cardiovascular health, bone health, and more
Magnesium when and where you need it most
Life Extension customers have known about the health benefits of magnesium for years. Now, Life Extension offers Extend-Release Magnesium. Formulated with two kinds of magnesium, Extend-Release Magnesium is optimized for both immediate and prolonged dissolution and uptake. Extend-Release Magnesium ensures you get the maximum health benefits magnesium can provide, making it our most advanced magnesium supplement ever.
Whole body health
Supplement FactsServing Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
|Magnesium (as ZümXR® magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate)||250 mg|
|Other ingredients: rice concentrate, vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ethylcellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, silica.|
ZümXR® is a registered trademark and protected by patents. See www. ZümXR.com.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If taken in high doses, magnesium may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, divide dosing, reduce intake, or discontinue product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2011 Nov;13(11):843-7.
- Br J Sports Med. 2006 Sep;40(9):773-8.
- Congest Heart Fail. 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):9-13
- Magnes Res. 2010 Jun;23(2):60-72.
- Hypertension. 2004 Dec;44(6):897-902.
- Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2009 Mar 17;33(2):235-42.
- Amino Acids. 2002 Jun;22(4):381-9.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Aug;83(8):2742-8.
- Biol Trace Elem Res. 2010 Feb;133(2):136-43.
- Magnes Res. 2007 Jun;20(2):107-29.
- Public Health Nutr. 2012 Apr;15(4):693-701.
- Clin Cardiol. 2000 Jun;23(6):433-6.
- Curr Opin Lipidol. 2008 Feb;19(1):50-6.
- Eur J Clin Invest. 2011 Apr;41(4):405-10.