Iodoral ® 12,5 mg 90 tbl.
Precisely defined composition
- Contains iodine and potassium iodide
- Precise dosing
- Coated to eliminate the unpleasant taste of iodine
- It does not irritate the stomach
In stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||24,82 €||Up to 1,54 €|
|4||24,31 €||Up to 5,12 €|
Iodoral® 12,5 mg
Item Catalog Number: 01001
Iodine is essential for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland. Its deficiency can cause weight gain, low energy, depression, cardiovascular disease, cognitive impairment and various types of cancer.
However, today iodine deficiency rates have reached epidemic levels, having quadrupled in the past 40 years. Surprisingly, 74% of "healthy" adults probably do not eat enough of iodine.
Recent scientific analysis reveals that many commercial brands of table salt currently contain insufficient amounts of iodine. Emerging evidence shows that low iodine levels are seriously affected by a wide range of health problems, including an increased risk of breast cancer and fibrocystic breast disease.
Serving Size 1 tablet
Servings per container 90
|Amount per serving:|
|Total Iodine/Iodide||12.5 mg|
|Iodide (as potassium salt)||7.5 mg|
|Other ingredients: Micosolle®, a silica-based excipient containing a non-ionic surfactant, microcristaline cellulose, vegetable stearins and pharmaceutical glaze.|
Dosage and Use
Take 1 tablet daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Ghent, W., et al, Can. J. Surg., 36:453-460,1993.
- Eskin, B., et al, Biological Trace Element Research, 49:9-19, 1995.
- Marine, D., Atl. Med. J., 26:437-442, 1923.
- Abraham,G.E., The Original Internist, 11:17-36, 2004.
- Gennaro A.R., Remington: 19th Edition, 1995, Mack Publishing Co, 1267.
- Abraham, G.E., Flechas, J.D., Hakala, J.C., The Original Internist, 9:30-41, 2002.
- Epstein, S.S., et al, Prevention Program Macmillan, NY, 1998, pg5.
- Abraham, G.E., The Original Internist, 11:(2) 29-38, 2004.
- Abraham, G.E. Townsend Letter, 245:100-101, 2003.
- Abraham, G.E., Flechas, J.D., Hakala, J.C., The Original Internist, 9:5-20, 2002.