Iodoral ® 50 mg, 30 tbl.
Provides 50 mg of elemental iodine
- Iodoral® IOD-50 is a iodine / potassium iodide supplement that provides 50 mg of elemental iodine.
- Essential trace element
- Supports the health of the thyroid gland and other organs
- It does not irritate the stomach
By buying this product you can collect up to 31 loyalty points. Your cart will total 31 points that can be converted into a voucher of €1.55.
|2||€30.30||Up to €1.87|
|4||€29.68||Up to €6.25|
Iodoral® 50 mg 30 Tablets
Item Catalog Number: 01003
Iodine deficiency is widely recognized as a cause of mental retardation, but it can be prevented. Iodine deficiency is also the most common cause of endocrinopathy (goiter and primary hypothyroidism). Iodine deficiency becomes especially critical in pregnancy due to neurological consequences during fetal development as well as during lactation.
Iodine deficiency disorders can cause symptoms of hypothyroidism, even without abnormalities in measured thyroid hormone levels. Recent studies suggest that iodine deficiency is closely related to obesity, cognitive impairment, psychiatric disorders, fibromyalgia, and various types of cancer.
Serving Size 1 tablet
Servings per container 30
|Amount per serving:|
|Total Iodine/Iodide||50 mg|
|Iodide (as potassium salt)||30 mg|
|Other ingredients: Micosolle®, a silica-based excipient containing a non-ionic surfactant, microcristaline cellulose, vegetable stearins and pharmaceutical glaze.|
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) tablet daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Ghent, W., et al, Can. J. Surg., 36:453-460,1993.
- Eskin, B., et al, Biological Trace Element Research, 49:9-19, 1995.
- Marine, D., Atl. Med. J., 26:437-442, 1923.
- Abraham,G.E., The Original Internist, 11:17-36, 2004.
- Gennaro A.R., Remington: 19th Edition, 1995, Mack Publishing Co, 1267.
- Abraham, G.E., Flechas, J.D., Hakala, J.C., The Original Internist, 9:30-41, 2002.
- Epstein, S.S., et al, Prevention Program Macmillan, NY, 1998, pg5.
- Abraham, G.E., The Original Internist, 11:(2) 29-38, 2004.
- Abraham, G.E. Townsend Letter, 245:100-101, 2003.
- Abraham, G.E., Flechas, J.D., Hakala, J.C., The Original Internist, 9:5-20, 2002.