500 mg, 100 vegetarian capsules
Item Catalog Number: 01459
Benefits at a Glance
- Essential for more than 300 biochemical reactions
- Combats widespread magnesium insufficiency
- Supports everything from cardiovascular health to energy metabolism
- Provides 500 mg daily
Magnesium positively influences the bone mineral matrix and its ability to metabolize minerals needed for repair and rebuilding.10,11 Scientific literature documents the need for a number of minerals, including calcium and magnesium, to help maintain strong, healthy bones.
Moreover, there is evidence that dietary magnesium intake and supplementation improves the metabolic profile.12-14 Magnesium has been shown to beneficially impact insulin resistance, serum lipid profiles, promote a healthy inflammatory response, support healthy endothelial function, protect against oxidative stress, and more.15-16
Supplement FactsServing Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, succinate, TRAACS® magnesium lysyl glycinate chelate)||500 mg|
|Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, citric acid.|
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If taken in high doses, magnesium may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, divide dosing, reduce intake, or discontinue product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Clin J Sport Med. 2000 Jul;10(3):195-200.
- South Med J. 2001 Dec;94(12):1195-201.
- J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2011 Nov;13(11):843-7.
- Br J Sports Med. 2006 Sep;40(9):773-8.
- Congest Heart Fail. 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):9-13
- Magnes Res. 2010 Jun;23(2):60-72.
- Hypertension. 2004 Dec;44(6):897-902.
- Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2009 Mar 17;33(2):235-42.
- Amino Acids. 2002 Jun;22(4):381-9.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Aug;83(8):2742-8.
- Biol Trace Elem Res. 2010 Feb;133(2):136-43.
- Magnes Res. 2007 Jun;20(2):107-29.
- Public Health Nutr. 2012 Apr;15(4):693-701.
- Clin Cardiol. 2000 Jun;23(6):433-6.
- Curr Opin Lipidol. 2008 Feb;19(1):50-6.
- Eur J Clin Invest. 2011 Apr;41(4):405-10.