Manufacturer: Life Extension
Convenient immune health support lozenge
- Stimulates the activity of approximately 300 enzymes
- Promotes immune function, taste sensitivity, protein and DNA synthesis, insulin production, reproductive organ development and sperm motility
- Supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood, and adolescence
- Plays a critical role in supporting healthy immune function with age
In stock Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,45 €.
|2||9,02 €||Up to 0,75 €|
|4||8,83 €||Up to 2,26 €|
60 vegetarian lozenges
Item Catalog Number: 01561
Maintaining adequate levels of zinc is equally important to aging adults.20-22 As people grow older, their immune function declines, partly due to the decreasing size and function of the thymus gland. Evidence suggests that zinc may help to maintain healthy function of the thymus gland in elderly people. 23 Scientists have also found evidence that a zinc deficiency in elderly adults may contribute to a decline in immune function with aging, or immunosenescence.24-26 These findings suggest that zinc plays a critical role in supporting healthy immune function with age.
Zinc Lozenges provide premium-grade zinc as gluconate and oxide in a pleasant citrus-orange naturally flavored lozenge.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian lozenge
|Amount Per Serving|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide, gluconate)||18.75 mg|
|Other ingredients: xylitol, croscarmellose sodium, natural citrus-orange flavors, stearic acid, citric acid, potato maltodextrin, stevia extract, arabic gum, vegetable stearate.|
Dosage and Use
Dissolve in mouth or chew one (1) lozenge daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily on a chronic basis, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent copper deficiency. Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive for some aspects of T-cell and NK cell function.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- J Nutr. 2000 May;130(5S Suppl):1437S-46S
- Biometals. 2005 Aug;18(4):295-303
- Exp Gerontol. 2008 May;43(5):370-7.
- Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2010 Jun;298(6):L744-54.
- Exp Gerontol. 2008 May;43(5):452-61.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 Mar;85(3):837-44
- Acta Otolaryngol Suppl. 2002;(546):129-33.
- Cancer. 1998 May 15;82(10):1938-45.
- Nippon Jibiinkoka Gakkai Kaiho. 1995 Jul;98(7):1135-9.
- J Cell Physiol. 2009 Mar;218(3):558-67.
- Wound Repair Regen. 2007 Jan-Feb;15(1):2-16.
- Biol Trace Elem Res. 2006 Aug;112(2):109-18.
- Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007 Jan 24;(1):CD005525.
- Fertil Steril. 1999 Jun;71(6):1138-43.
- Pak J Biol Sci. 2009 Jan 15;12(2):134-9.
- Nutr Res. 2009 Feb;29(2):82-8.
- J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2005;19(1):29-35.
- Nutr Health. 2007;19(1-2):85-102.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 Feb;85(2):614S-620S
- Biogerontology. 2006 Oct-Dec;7(5-6):429-35.
- Exp Gerontol. 2008 May;43(5):493-8.
- Rejuvenation Res. 2008 Feb;11(1):227-37.
- Immun Ageing. 2009 Jun 12;6:9.
- Exp Gerontol. 2008 May;43(5):452-61.
- Nutr Rev. 2010 Jan;68(1):30-7.
- J Nutr. 2009 Jan;139(1):113-9.
Reviews (not verified)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
21 other products in the same category:
Iodix 12.5 mg
Iodoral ® 12,5 mg 180 tbl.
Iodoral ® 12,5 mg 90 tbl.
Iodoral ® 50 mg 90 tbl.
Iodoral ® 50 mg, 30 tbl.
Super Selenium Complex
Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate
Enhanced Zinc Lozenges
Bone Restore with Vitamin K2
Iron Protein Plus
Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D
Potassium with Extend-Release Magnesium