50 mg, 60 softgels
Item Catalog Number: 01949
CoQ10 is required to convert fats and sugars into cellular energy, yet the natural production of CoQ10 declines with advancing age.8 When the body has an ample amount of CoQ10, the mitochondria can work most efficiently in cells everywhere, including the most densely populated area, the heart.9,10 CoQ10 is also a potent antioxidant, helping protect the proteins, lipids and DNA of mitochondria from oxidation, and supporting mitochondrial function.11
When coenzyme Q10 is orally ingested, only a certain percentage is absorbed into the bloodstream. Higher doses of CoQ10 provide significantly better effects than typical doses. Since CoQ10 is such an expensive nutrient, an alternative to taking higher doses is to increase the amount of CoQ10 that is absorbed.
Super-Absorbable CoQ10™ with d-Limonene provides the ubiquinone form of CoQ10 in a super-emulsified formulation. d-Limonene is a natural compound in orange oil that disperses and breaks down the CoQ10 particles, which reduces their size and makes CoQ10 more absorbable by the body.12-17
Serving Size 1 softgel
|Amount Per Serving|
|Ubiquinone (as Kaneka Q10®)||50 mg|
|d-Limonene [from cold-pressed orange oil (peel)]||100 mg|
|Other ingredients: ethyl oleate, gelatin, polysorbate 80, glycerin, purified water, carob color, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract.|
Kaneka Q10® is a registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- J Am Coll Nutr. 2001 Dec;20(6):591-8.
- Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):445-53.
- Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2005 Jun;37(6):1208-18.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998 Jul 21;95(15):8892-7.
- Neurobiol Dis. 2005 Apr;18(3):618-27.
- J Mol Neurosci. 2006;28(2):125-41.
- Brain Res Bull. 2006 Jun 15;70(1):22-32.
- FEBS Lett. 1999 Jan 25;443(2):163-6.
- Eur Heart J. 2006 Nov;27(22):2675-81.
- Biofactors. 2005;25(1-4):137-45.
- Mol Biotechnol. 2007 Sep;37(1):31-7.
- Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2007 Feb;47(1):19-28.
- KANEKA CORP. Anti-fatigue effect in rats. Unpublished data, Kaneka Corp.
- Exp Gerontol. 2006 Feb;41(2):130-40.
- Ubiquinol has a higher bioavailability compared to ubiquinone. Unpublished data, Kaneka Corp.
- Plasma levels of COQ10 for ubiquinol increased dose dependently. Unpublished data, Kaneka Corp.
- LEF internal unpublished study 2006.