100 mg, 30 softgels
Item Catalog Number: 01733
Benefits at a Glance
- Contains the better-absorbed ubiquinol form of CoQ10
- Ubiquinol CoQ10 stays in the bloodstream longer
- Shilajit doubles CoQ10 levels in the mitochondria
- PQQ nutrient promotes the generation of new mitochondria
Ubiquinol form of CoQ10
Studies show that absorption of the ubiquinol form of CoQ10 is far greater than the conventional ubiquinone form. In middle-aged mice, ubiquinol was shown to be 40% more effective in slowing measurements of aging, compared to ubiquinone.5 Life Extension® offers this highly bioavailable ubiquinol form of patented CoQ10 in an advanced delivery system, providing an unparalleled absorption level.6
Enhanced Support with Shilajit
Shilajit stabilizes CoQ10 in its superior ubiquinol form.9,10 Shilajit also facilitates more efficient delivery of CoQ10 into the mitochondria, which results in greater cellular energy production.11-14 Plus, shilajit itself is rich in compounds that help the mitochondria convert fats and sugars into ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the body's main source of energy.12
PQQ Promotes Growth of New Mitochondria
- Promotes mitochondrial biogenesis. PQQ activates genes that promote the formation of fresh mitochondria.15 It also beneficially interacts with genes directly involved in mitochondrial health. These same genes support healthy body weight, normal fat and sugar metabolism and youthful cellular proliferation.16
- Mitochondrial defense. Mitochondria possess their own DNA, distinct from those contained in the cell nucleus. Unfortunately, compared to nuclear DNA, mitochondrial DNA are relatively unprotected—and yet situated at the source of both energy and free-radical production. PQQ's antioxidant potency and favorable gene-expression profile act to support mitochondrial defense.
- Antioxidant power. PQQ is a potent antioxidant. Its extraordinary molecular stability enables it to facilitate thousands of antioxidant reactions in the mitochondria—without breaking down—for maximum antioxidant and bioenergetic support.17
Supplement FactsServing Size 1 softgel
|Amount Per Serving|
Calories from Fat
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Ubiquinol (as Kaneka Ubiquinol™)||100 mg|
|PrimaVie® Shilajit fulvic acid complex||100 mg|
|PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) disodium salt||10 mg|
|Other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, annatto color, rosemary extract.|
PrimaVie® is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™, and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Mech Ageing Dev. 2010 Apr;131(4):225-35.
- Mitochondrion. 2007 Jun;7 Suppl:S168-74.
- Cardiol Rev. 2005 Mar-Apr;13(2):76-9.
- Biofactors. 1999;9(2-4):291-9.
- Exp Gerontol. 2006 Feb;41(2):130-40.
- Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2007 Feb;47(1):19-28.
- Systemic CoQ level in animals: Part II. Unpublished study. Natreon, Inc.:2007.12.
- Pharmacologyonline. 2009;1:817-25.
- Pharmacologyonline. 2009;2:690-8.
- Electron J Biotechn. 2008 Jul 15;11(3).
- Environ Sci Technol. 2002 Jul 15;36(14):3170-5.
- Environ Sci Technol. 2009 Feb 1;43(3):878-83.
- Environ Sci Technol. 2002 May 1;36(9):1939-46.
- Ghosal S. Shilajit in Perspective. Alpha Science International Limited; 2006.
- J Biol Chem. 2010 Jan 1;285:142-52.
- Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/10891 . Accessed May 21, 2013.
- Alt Med Rev. 2009; 14(3):268-77.
- Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 2004 Nov;18(6):421-31.
- J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther. 2006 Jun;11(2):119-28.
- FOOD Style. 2009;21:13(7)50-3.