Item Catalog Number: 02091
Once-Daily Health Booster provides the following nutrients:
- Vitamins K1 and K2, including the rapidly absorbed MK-4 and the 24-hour bioavailable MK-7,1 to keep calcium in the bones and out of the arteries.
- MacuGuard® proprietary blend, which contains trans-zeaxanthin, meso-zeaxanthin, and lutein to support eye health and healthy vision, now contains alpha-carotene to further support macular health.2
- Saffron has been added to help maintain visual acuity, based on cutting edge research findings3,4
- Gamma tocopherol, a highly effective form of vitamin E, which quenches a dangerous free radical (peroxynitrite) that plays a major role in age-related decline.5,6
- Vitamin E as D-alpha tocopherol to suppress lipid peroxidation.7,8
- Blueberry extract to boost DNA function and sustain healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range.9,10
- Sesame lignans to boost tissue levels of gamma tocopherol.11
- Lycopene to support prostate health and guard against LDL oxidation.12,13
- Chlorophyllin, which offers protection against environmentally induced DNA damage.14
- Black currant extract anthocyanins to promote eye health.15
- Vitamin B12 to help maintain a healthy nervous system and metabolism.16
Just one softgel of the new Health Booster taken with a heavy meal provides optimized potencies of fat-soluble vitamins, carotenoids, and other nutrients needed by maturing individuals. Taken separately, the individual ingredients in Once-Daily Health Booster would cost two to three times more.
Supplement FactsServing Size 1 softgel
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)||45 IU|
|Vitamin K activity from:||2600 mcg|
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4)
Vitamin K2 (as all-trans menaquinone-7)
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||300 mcg|
|Gamma E mixed tocopherols||360 mg|
|MacuGuard® proprietary blend: phospholipids, marigold extract (flower) [providing 10 mg free lutein, 4 mg meso-zeaxanthin & trans-zeaxanthin], mixed carotenoids [providing 1.24 mg α-carotene]||173 mg|
|Chlorophyllin (from sodium magnesium chlorophyllin)||100 mg|
|Wild blueberry whole extract (fruit)||100 mg|
|Saffron extract (stigma)||20 mg|
|Sesame seed lignan extract||20 mg|
|Lycopene proprietary blend [from micronized lycopene and Lyc-O-Mato® natural tomato extract (fruit)]||10 mg|
|C3G (cyanidin-3-glucoside) [from European black currant extract (fruit)]||2.2 mg|
|Other ingredients: gelatin, flax seed oil, glycerin, corn oil, maltodextrin, purified water, safflower oil, silica, palm oil, carob color, acacia gum.|
Lyc-O-Mato® is a registered trademark of Lycored, Corp. LuteinPlus® and Mz® are registered trademarks of NutriProducts Ltd., UK, licensed under U.S. Patent 8,623,428.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) softgel daily, with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Avoid use during pregnancy and lactation. Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications or have a bleeding disorder.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Nutr J. 2012 Nov 12;11:93.
- JAMA Ophthalmol. 2015 Dec;133(12):1415-24.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:429124.
- Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2010 Dec;51(12):6118-24.
- Nutr Rev. 1997 Oct;55(10):376-8.
- Med Hypotheses. 2007;69(6):1367-70.
- Cardiovasc Res. 2003 Feb;57(2):563-71.
- Brain Res Bull. 1994;33(3):313-8.
- Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14(11):21447-62.
- J Med Food. 2011 Dec;14(12):1511-8.
- J Nutr. 2013 Jul;143(7):1067-73.
- Nutr Cancer. 2009;61(6):775-83.
- Lipids. 1998 Oct;33(10):981-4.
- Toxicology. 2004 Mar 1;196(1-2):117-25.
- J Biomed Biotechnol. 2004;2004(5):306-313.
- Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0022013/ . Accessed April 24, 2015.