Two-Per-Day Tablets EU, 120 tablets
Manufacturer: Life Extension
Super-potent multivitamin & mineral supplement
- Has the highest nutritional potencies of any science-based multivitamin formula that can fit inside two tablets
- One of the great bargains in the dietary supplement marketplace
- Now contains three potent forms of selenium
- Contains bioactive forms of vitamin B2 and vitamin B6
- Contains 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the active form of folate that is up to 7 times more bioavailable than folic acid
- Is also packed with nutrients like zinc citrate
- Contains Alpha-lipoic acid which promotes liver health, nerve health and helps boost glutathione levels
In stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||25,74 €||Up to 2,15 €|
|4||25,21 €||Up to 6,44 €|
Item Catalog Number: 02315EU
Our Formula Beats Centrum® 10 ways*
- 50 times more vitamin B1
- 12 times more vitamin B12
- 10 times more biotin
- 10 times more selenium
- 8 times more vitamin C
- 6,6 times more vitamin B6
- 2.5 times more vitamin B3
- 2,1 times more vitamin E
- 2 times more zinc
- 2 times more vitamin D
*Formula compared to Centrum® Silver® Adults 50+.
Our soy-free Two-Per-Day Tablets contain the bioactive form of the B-vitamin folate, 5-MTHF; zinc citrate; the mixed tocopherol form of vitamin E, and more. Get the most out of your multivitamin with Life Extension Two-Per-Day Tablets.
More facts about Life Extension® Two-Per-Days
Bioactive quercetin phytosome
Our Two-Per-Day multivitamin contains 5 mg of quercetin that has been integrated into a phytosome. A phytosome is a phospholipid sphere that encases a botanical compound, aiding in its absorption and making it more bioavailable: this quercetin is up to 50 times more bioavailable than standard quercetin. Quercetin supports cellular health, endothelial health, healthy immune function, and more.
Vitamin D for healthy minds and bodies
Vitamin C for immune health, arterial health, and more
B Vitamins help maintain youthful metabolism
Bioactive 5-MTHF Folate
High-potency minerals, antioxidants, and extracts
Alpha-lipoic acid — Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent defender against oxidative stress that promotes metabolic and nerve health, and helps protect vitamin C and glutathione against damaging free radicals.10-12
Selenium — Selenium supports heart and brain health, promotes a healthy inflammatory and immune response, helps quench free radical activity.13, 14
Our-Two-Per Day formula has three unique forms of selenium (200 mcg total): SelenoExcell®,SelenoPure®, Se-methyl L-selenocysteine, and sodium selenite, each form acting along a different biological pathway.
Marigold extract — Standardized for both trans-lutein and trans-zeaxanthin, the marigold extract in our Two-Per-Day formula promotes ocular health and helps inhibit oxidative stress.
Everyone should be taking a daily multivitamin: there’s no simpler way to ensure your body is getting the essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients you need to stay healthy and live better. But not all multivitamins are created equal — so choose the best: Life Extension Two-Per-Day Tablets.
Ratings based on results of the 2018 ConsumerLab.com Survey of Supplement Users.
Serving Size 2 tablets
Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, retinyl acetate)||600 mcg|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate)||470 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2,000 IU)||50 mcg|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, mixed tocopherols)||69.5 mg|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCI)||75 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5’-phosphate)||50 mg|
|Niacin (as nicotinamide)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)||20 mg|
|Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||300 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||100 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc® zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate)||25 mg|
|Selenium [as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell® high selenium yeast, SelenoPure® L-selenomethionine]||200 mcg|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate)||2 mg|
|Chromium [as chromium picolinate]||200 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||100 mcg|
|Alpha lipoic acid||25 mg|
|Bio-Quercetin phytosome (providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud)], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower])||15 mg|
|Marigold extract (flower) [std. to 5 mg trans-lutein, 155 mcg trans-zeaxanthin]||11.12 mg|
|Boron (as sodium borate)||3 mg|
|Lycopene [from LycoBeads ® natural tomato extract (fruit)]||1 mg|
|Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, starch, coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), vegetable stearate, silica, maltodextrin.|
Lycored Lycopene™ is a registered trademark of Lycored; Orange, New Jersey.
SelenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems Inc.
L-OptiZinc ® and logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
SelenoPure® is a registered trademark of Nutrition 21.
Dosage and Use
Take two (2) tablets daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Int J Diab Dev Ctries. 2010 30(3): 153-161.
- Aging Dis. 2017 May; 8(3): 346-353.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2013 1287(1): 45-58.
- Nutrients. 2017 9(339): 1-28.
- Adv Nutr. 2014 Jan 1; 5(1): 16-8.
- Linus Pauling Institute, 2013. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin-C Accessed 04/25/18
- Br J Pharmacol. 2004 Mar; 141(5): 825-30.
- The Primary Care Companion for CNS Disorders. 2013 08/29; 15(4): PCC.13m01520.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2008 Mar 15; 44(6): 1203-8.
- Linus Pauling Institute, 2012. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/lipoic-acid Accessed 4/25/2018
- Inflamm Res. 2017 Nov; 66(11): 947-959.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 1998 Apr; 24(6): 1023-39.
- Linus Pauling Institute, 2015. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/minerals/selenium Accessed 04/25/18
- J Inorg Biochem. 2015 Dec; 153(1): 1-12.
- Pharm Res. 2010 Jun; 27(6): 962-78.