Adrenal Energy Formula, 60 vegetarian capsules
Category: Nervous system and neurotransmitters
Manufacturer: Life Extension
Block the effects of stress
- State-of-the-art formulation of botanical adaptogens, shown to modulate a broad range of factors to help relieve the effects of stress
- Combines four known stress-modulating extracts scientifically validated to support homeostasis, even on the most stressful days
- Provides complete adaptogenic stress defense
In stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||22,95 €||Up to 1,91 €|
|4||22,48 €||Up to 5,74 €|
Adrenal Energy Formula
60 vegetarian capsules
Item Catalog Number: 01628
Increasingly overwhelmed by stress, however, our bodies seldom get a chance to restore our natural equilibrium.
The result is that an estimated 75%–90% of visits to primary care physicians are now related to the effects of stress.1
Even more alarming is a recently published study2 linking stress with shorter telomeres (the caps on the ends of chromosomes), which is associated with accelerated aging!
Stress disrupts multiple biochemical pathways, includingcortisol production, the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, pro-inflammatory enzyme production and neurotransmitter production. A pre-clinical study has shown that stress also inhibits neural plasticity (the growth of new connections between neurons in the brain)!3
Fortunately, Life Extension® has created a state-of-the-art formulation of botanical adaptogens, shown to modulate a broad range of factors to help relieve the effects of stress.
Adrenal Energy Formula combines four known stress-modulating extracts—Holy Basil, Cordyceps, Bacopa, and Ashwagandha—each scientifically validated to support homeostasis, even on the most stressful days.
Each of these extracts modulates a different set of stress related changes in the body’s chemistry.4-16 Combined, they may complement each other to provide complete adaptogenic stress defense!
For those who are seeking protection from the effects of stress, Adrenal Energy Formula™ is a broad-spectrum, potent, and safe formulation for maintaining healthy energy and vitality!
Serving Size 2 vegetarian capsules
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|OciBest® Holy Basil extract 10:1 (whole plant) [std. to 2.5% triterpene acids]||600 mg|
|Proprietary Blend:||516 mg|
|Sensoril® Ashwagandha extract 5:1 (root and leaves) [std. to 32% oligosaccharides, 10% withanolide glycoside conjugates]|
|Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali) extract 8:1 (mycelia) [std. to 7% cordycepic acid]|
|BaCognize® Ultra Bacopa extract 25:1 (whole herb) [std. to 25% bacopa glycosides]|
|Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, stearic acid, silica.|
BACOGNIZE® ULTRA is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
OciBest® is a registered trademark of Natural Remedies Private Limited.
Sensoril® is protected under US Patent Nos. 6,153,198 and 6,713,092 and is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
Dosage and Use
Take two (2) capsules twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Available at: http://www.stress.org/americas-1-health-problem/ Accessed January 7, 2013.
- Biol Psychiatry. 2012 Feb 15;71(4):294-300.
- Comp Biochem Physiol Part D Genomics Proteomics. 2012 Jun;7(2):161-71.
- Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011;8(5 Suppl):208-13.
- J Pharm Pharmacol. 2005 Dec;57(12):1509-19.
- J Altern Complement Med. 1998;4(3):289-303.
- Phytomedicine. 2001 May;8(3):207-12.
- J Altern Complement Med. 2001 Jun;7(3):231-40.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 May 22;111(3):671-6.
- Phytother. Res. 2007;21:965-9.
- Ind J Psych. 2006;48(4):238-42.
- Plant Foods for Human Nutr. 1997;50:9-16.
- Redox Rep. 2005;10(5):257-64.
- J Nat Prod. 2007 Sep;70(9):1410-6.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 1999;64:91-3.
- Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2007;51:345-53.