Item Catalog Number: 02250
Probiotics and emotional health
Clinical and pre-clinical studies indicate that gut microbes can support mood and behavior by affecting the gut-brain axis, a complex communication network that links your gut with your brain. And the two probiotics in this formula are particularly effective.
In two randomized controlled trials, participants taking a blend of Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell-52 and Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175 reported significant mood, stress response and emotional balance support as compared to placebo.1,2 These strains relieved stress-related gastrointestinal discomfort as well.3
- Promotes balanced mood and brain health with saffron and probiotics
- Supports healthy signaling between your digestive tract & brain
- Encourages a healthy mental outlook & supports emotional well-being
- Helps relieve minor digestive discomfort that can accompany everyday stress
SUPPLEMENT FACTSServing Size 1 capsule
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Mood Probiotic Blend
Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell-52 ME^
Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175 ME^
3 Billion CFU†
|Saffron extract (stigma) [std. to 2% safranal; 11% crocins]||
|Other ingredients: potato starch, vegetable oil powder, vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, ascorbic acid.|
Contains milk, soybeans.
Takeone (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Gut Microbes. 2011;2(4):256-61.
- Br J Nutr. 2010;105(5):755-64.
- Nutr Res. 2008;28(1):1-5.
- Hum Psychopharmacol. 2014;29(6):517-27.
- Psychology research and behavior management. 2019;12:297-305.
- Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment. 2018;14:1297-1305.
- Iranian journal of psychiatry. 2017;12(3):154-162.